||Service: Service provided
eBoards4all provides the user with a message board, and full access to eBoards4all
Administration to customize the appearance of their message board.
Restrictions: Content that is not allowed on your board.
- Offensive Material (As decided by Eboards4all.com)
- Adult Content (Adult content is considered to be anything that contains nudity, adult
language or pornography of any kind.)
- MLM (Multi Level Marketing)
- links to MP3's
- Revenue Generating Links, Paid Advertisement Banners, Affiliate Program Links
- Sites that promote, or use methods of SPAMMING.
- Discussion of "Hacking", hacking material, "Cracking", exploits,
Warez, illegal mp3s or promote any illegal activity
- Illegal activity including, but not limited to , "Mob" or
1. Service is provided "as is". Although we will make every effort to
provide this service with no interruptions, there may be unexpected downtimes, or
interruptions of service. These are out of our control, and we are not responsible for any
loss of business or ANY other damages you may suffer due to these downtimes.
eBoards4all reserves the right to remove or edit any message, or setting that appears
within your account.
2. The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless eBoards4all from ANY claim or
demand, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, made by any party due to or arising
from your message board, your violation of our terms or service, or your violation of the
rights of another person.
Removal: Your account may be removed with or without warning for any of the
1. Violation of any guideline in these Terms of Service.
2. Failure to prevent, or remove material defined in "Content
3. Failure to "Activate" your board within five (5) days of it's creation
either by posting a message to the message board or linking it to/from your website.
4. Inactivity for a period of more than 120 days. Inactivity is defined as a period
when no messages are posted to your message board.
5. Removal or modification of the code used to display either the Eboards4all.com
copyright information, Banner advertising or the removal of any eboards4all code from our
site with out permission. Attempting to defeat our advertising system in any way including
the use or promotion of ad-blocking software.
6. Any reason as determined by eBoards4all staff, to be in the best interest of
We are providing a means for you to archive your boards messages on your
website. We expect that you will frequently download and clear the archive. By enabling
the archive you are agreeing to these terms.
1. You agree to frequently download the archive for storage on your
local computer or for placement on your website. After downloading you must clear the
archive. Frequently means at least every 500 messages or when it reaches 500K in size
whichever comes first.
2. If you fail to frequently maintain the archive as stated above we
will have the right to clear the archive at any time, without warning. If you fail to
maintain the archive as stated above we may also permanently block access to this feature.
eBoards4all has the right to modify this agreement at any time. Failure to remove your
account after seven 7 days, constitutes acceptance of the agreement.